Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hot Wife With Big Tits Playing In Shower



These clips are from a movie that I've titled: "GETTING DIRTY IN THE SHOWER".

We stayed at a really cool hotel during a recent business trip. Our bathroom had a very large walk-in shower with one of those big showerheads built into the ceiling so that when you turn on the water it’s like you’re standing in the middle of a rainstorm. Anyway, one day I decided to take a nice long relaxing shower however I got a little bit distracted by the handheld shower head I found attached to the shower wall. I had just turned off the water to the large overhead spray when I discovered this wonderful.....Make sure you check out my site to see this entire video, as well as all my other personal x-rated private home movies, a ton of my naughty photos, erotic stories, live cam shows, streaming voyeur cams, and personal blog diary updated daily!