Friday, November 27, 2009

Hottie Likes To Pretend Giving Lapdances


VIRTUAL LAPDANCE

Let me dance for you baby! Just lean back there in your chair, I’ll take care of the rest ;-) Rubbing my cleavage right in your face, my tits are about to fall out of this little bikini top. You like that don’t you? Want to see them come out? I’ll untie the back and let my boobs free to dangle over your mouth. I can grind my ass over your lap at the same time. Ohhh you’re hard for me already, naughty boy. I love that!

Speaking of grinding, have a look under my skirt. No panties. That’s right, I’m rubbing my naked ass and pussy over your crotch right now. Feel how hot and wet it is? I might have to make this a “special lapdance” I have a toy for that. Just lay myself back here on the floor and show you how I fuck myself with my blue dildo. Mmm deep in my tight cunt right here on the floor.

Fucking myself in missionary, doggie, any which way to get myself to cum hard for you. Resting my head on the floor so I can use both hands. One to push the toy deep inside my juicy hole, the other rubbing my clit hard and fast. I want to cum for you so bad. My whole body is tense until....”Oooo” I’m screaming out in climax. Now it’s your turn ;-)