Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Horny Slut Stuffs Both Holes With Dildos


ANAL ATTITUDE

Some days are just perfect for anal! Today was one of them. I got this great new glass toy as a gift. As soon as I saw it I knew it was meant for my ass. What I didn’t know was just how deep I could get it. This I had to find out! I started off by licking and sucking the toy to get it all wet. It was thick! But I was up to the challenge today.

I made my ass all slippery with some lube so I could slide the tip of the butt plug in easily. What a hot sensation. Especially with my vibrating pocket rocket right on my clit. Pushing the glass toy further into my ass, I rubbed and circled my clit with the vibe. Fuck it felt so good! My ass cheeks all slick with lube, I pushed harder on both toys.

The strong buzzing on my clit had my whole body relaxed, and I thought I could push the butt plug further. Oh yeahhh. It was deep now, I could tell. It was thick, but it still felt good. I thought I might be able to take even more, wow was it almost all the way inside? With short strokes in and out of my tight, opened ass, I worked the toy in further. All the way to the thickest ridge. I could feel the biggest part slide in and disappear in my butt. Damn!

My butt completely full, I worked the vibrator on my clit even harder, side to side. It felt so good I could barely catch my breath. “Ohh, ohhh, Oh fuck yeah!!” I screamed as I came hard. My pussy as ass twitched together in one big orgasm.

xoxo Julie